AFPM publications inform our members about industry statistics, technical innovations, environment and safety developments, security and many other relevant issues.
AFPM’s online store allows you to search technical papers and reports by keyword, author, and/or meeting and directly download to your computer. Learn more at www.afpm.org/publications.
Newsletters and General Publications
- Annual Report
- Daily Alert
- Fuel Line
- Green Room Report
- Security Watch
- Tech Update
- Annual Survey of Occupational Injuries & Illnesses
- U.S. Refining Capacity Report
- Lubricating Oil and Wax Capacity Report
- Process Safety Event Report
Petrochemical Statistics Subscriptions
- AFPM Petrochemical Surveys – quarterly
- Selected Petrochemical Statistics Trade Data – monthly
- Annual Meeting Papers
- Reliability & Maintenance Conference Papers
- Environmental Conference Papers
- National Occupational and Process Safety Conference Papers
- Clean Fuels Challenge Papers
- Plant Automation and Decision Support Conference Papers
- International Lubricants & Waxes Conference Papers
- Q&A and Technology Forum
- Biennial Cat Cracker Seminar Q&A
Through a combination of traditional and social media outlets, AFPM reaches the press, policymakers and the public to educate them on the facts about our industry’s work and value and to inform member company employees about important issues impacting the industry.
AFPM has increased its media visibility and rapid response campaigns across print, online, radio and television outlets, including AFPM TV.
AFPM also has an active social media program that includes Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as the Petro Primer Blog at blog.AFPM.org.
AFPM Petro Primer